When User browses the Site or downloads information posted on the Site, the Company automatically collects and save the following data about User’s visit to the Site:
1. IP address (IP address is a number that is automatically assigned to your computer while you are on the Internet) or Internet domain that User browses the Site from;
2. Details about the operating system and browser type used while browsing the Site;
3. Date and time of visit;
4. History of the pages viewed on the Site;
5. The URL of the website from which you linked to the Site. These data are statistical information about user activities on the Site, it does not identify the User and it is necessary for the Company to count the number of users of the Site, and to improve the Site. The Company does not collect or gather any information about the User.
The Company receives and processes the following personal data of the User:
1. Data that the User provides before starting the cooperation by filling out the registration form;
2. Data that the User provides to the Company through the Personal Account or saves in the Personal Account;
3. Information exchange archive with the User through postal or e-mail correspondence.
The Company saves all personal data provided by the User on a secure server. The Company protects information from hijacking by encryption using the standard Secure Socket Layer (SSL) protocol and takes all possible measures to ensure the security of the User’s personal data.
Due to the fact that Internet transmission does not provide complete security, the Company cannot guarantee the security of information that the User transmits to the Site, and therefore any data transmission is at the User’s risk.
The Company uses personal data of the User for the following purposes:
1. To make a decision to open a Personal Account and start a cooperation after receiving the relevant application from the User;
2. То identify and verify the User under the law in order to prevent money laundering and terrorist financing;
3. Тo fulfill the obligations between the Company and the User;
4. To reply to a User’s requests and appeals;
5. The Company shall provide the User with information, products and services, which, in the Company's opinion, may be important for the User; by registering on the Company website.
After registration on the Company’s website the User gives his consent to the processing of his personal data in order to prevent money laundering and terrorist financing.
After registration on the Company’s website, the User gives his consent to the processing of his personal data so that the Company could contact the User and send him notices, including marketing and advertising.
The Company may share the User’s personal data with third parties in the following cases:
1. If the Company is required to share or use the User’s personal information at the request of competent authorities to comply with legal acts;
2. If the Company or the Company’s assets become subject to acquisition by any third party;
3. If it would be necessary to comply with the User’s request.